Rubber Life Links
- LatexWiki – The free latex fetish encyclopaedia that anyone can edit. Great place to look things up.
- Lust, Love, Latex – My weblog featuring latex fetish news for people living the latex lifestyle.
- Making Latex Clothing – Your easy guide to make your own latex clothes!
- Violet Blue – Tattoed geek chick, kick ass sexblogger and author of many sexual guide books.
- Lady Arrakis – Creative wondergirl and the illustrator of the many drawings in the book.
- Me-Chiel – Fetish photographer from the Netherlands and a genuinely a sweet guy.
- Josselin Guichard – Fetish photographer and the latex fashion designer behind Hedony Design.
- Alexander Horn – Alex where a funny guy who contribeted greatly to the latex scene with his latex photography.
- Maxime Avet – Fetish photographer from the French town of Lille. Ladies man and cheese lover!
- Lochai Stine – Bondage educator, rope artist and fetish photographer.
- Mark Bennett – Fetish photographer mostly seen at Torture Garden events and parties.
- Susann Walter – Swedish photographer and a great friend with a true passion for latex and kink.
- Lord Morpheous – Author of “How to be Kinky – a beginners guide to SM” and other fetish books.
- Nadya Lev – A fashion, fantasy and fine art photographer from the Los Angeles area.
- Rubberphilosophy – Creative rubber powerhouse, makers of awesome latex photography.
- Martin Perreault – The photographer and soul mate of latex fetish icon – Bianca Beauchamp.
- Norman Richter – Photographer and really nice guy.
- Latex Fetish Posters – Vintage Inspired Poster Art Shop.
- FetLife – BDSM & Fetish Community for Kinksters, by kinksters.
- Club RUB – Visit Club R.U.B.! A monthly fetish club near the Barbican in London to sample the best that fetish has to offer!
- LatexLogen – Copenhagen’s ONLY latex-only club. A little heaven for all latex- rubber and rain wear fetishists.
- Manifest Fetish Club – Scandinavias largest fetish club with a lot of members. I’m very proud to be one of them.